Record and Submit Your M46 Moment in 5 Easy Steps
1. Watch the M46 Challenges and M46 Moments video in the Leader resource section.
2. Take your cell phone to a quiet place you won’t be disturbed.
3. Open your camera and make sure you have your lighting and angles right so we can see your face.
4. Record your M46 moment. Be genuine and don’t worry about making it “perfect”. We just ask that you keep it under 2 minutes.
5. Email your recorded M46 Moment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I am so thankful for M46 DADS, a place that I can go to be equipped to be the type of dad I want to be for my sons. I just wish we could have had something like this years ago when I was a child. I wish my dad could have been involved in something like this.”
“M46 DADS helps me calibrate my “daddy compass” each month. I’m so thankful for the power of fellowship around God’s Word.”
“M46 has given me so much insight, especially when it comes to showing dads the difference between raising sons and daughters. Personally, it has made me a better father, son, and Christian leader within my own household.”